Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where do you get the Ice Elf pet?

The Wandering Conjurer has a question today!
Hi there Friendly!

I like you're blog a lot and read it all the time.
I had a question for you, do you know where you can get an "Ice Elf" pet? I took a screen shot, you can find it here: http://thewanderingconjurer.blogspot.com/2010/01/oo.html
I really like it and would like to get one if possible.

Thanks,
Heather
aka
The Wandering Conjurer

Yes! I do know where you get the ice elf pet! Guess where?


I said guess?!


Wrong. It's from Gift Certificates that you buy from Wizard101.com!


So when you receive one of these gift certificates and you redeem it, it's just like getting a card from a store . . . only the gift certificates come packed with a card of ice elf.


You know, I kind of wish the pet used the new fire elf model. That would rock.

All the cool people give gift certificates to themselves for Christmas. :-)

Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Heather Raven said...

Thank you so much! Now I'm going to have to get one of those gift certificates. They are so cute!

Sierra Starsong said...

Just wondering - How do you do those "click here" pics where everything else is blurred?

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Check out
http://shadowthistleschool.blogspot.com/2010/01/hatchlings.html
Do you know where he got that robe and those boots? Are they still available? I think they are old crowns gear, and my brother thinks they are drops.

The Nice Ice Wizard said...

Hey Friendly!

How do I follow you on the blog! I'm confused I cant find the button >.> Thanks

Donna Spell Thorn said...

Dear Friendly-
I really like your blog, and that's big for me, cuz I'm a Life Wizard. Just one question- WHERE THE HECK IS THE FOLLOW BUTTON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wolf Rainbreeze said...

"All the cool people"? ;) I take it that means you lol.

Stingite said...

Did I say that? ;-)

Brian said...

is it still available this year 2012? i am asking because i bought my self a certificate before and have not gotten a pet